Wednesday, 12 March 2008

the angel sleeps

There he lies, asleep on my bed. Don't get excited yet, I still haven't been able to scrape the courage together to tell him how I feel. It's rather a tricky one, I don't want to scare him off. That's probably bull. I'm scared, period. I'd rather live with the fantasy than face a possible reality that I do not desire.

Anyway. I invited him over for dinner, he came for dinner. Then after a decent meal, two glasses of redwine and two allergy pills (my kitty made his allergies act up), he just couldn't keep his eyes open. Now I don't have the heart to wake him, even though it's half past twelve and he said at ten past ten that he just wanted to quickly lie down for ten minutes.

I wish I could just curl up next to him and fall asleep to the sound of his breathing...

No comments: